Rolled Leather Puppy Collar for Small Dogs
- 100% GENUINE LEATHER. DOESN'T FADE AND WITHOUT ODOR: Leather Puppy collars for small dogs does not fade or spoil the wool, is not afraid of water, is easy to clean. Soft puppy collar pattern for dogs remains bright for a long time. Made of genuine leather of the highest quality, odorless.
- DOES NOT RUST: Leather puppy collar has metal buckle and D-ring, made of durable steel with a special wear-resistant coating that reliably protects small puppy collar leather from rust.
- WON'T BREAK: The reinforced layer inside the dog collar puppy leather enhances its structure and preserves its shape.
- RIGHT SIZE: In order not to be mistaken and choose the correct size of the cute puppy collars, please look at the photo of the collar selection instructions. This puppy dog collars model is 1/4 inches wide and the girth of the neck is 6 2/3" - 7 3/4 inches.
- To make a COMPLETED SET with this puppy leather collar you can buy an excellent leash of the same color, 4 feet long, with the same pattern and reliable stainless fittings
Free Delivery for orders over $50
9.90$ delivery for orders to $50 for USA and Canada
13$ delivery for orders to $50 for Europe
Dog collar is very sturdy but also very bulky under neck with buckle and extra leather. Please note the metal on the clasp can dig into the dogs neck
Works great for our puppy. Size listed is accurate. Will order again when our dog needs a bigger size. Colors are very bright.
We have been through so many woven collars our trainer suggested getting a rolled leather one. Our Am. Staffie is rough on stuff! I found this one on Amazon and my husband said for the price it will not be good, we should go to the store and look at them. I decided, since it was next day delivery and returnable, I would take a chance. I am so glad I did!! It is great quality! My husband looked it over really well and was very impressed! I highly recommend this collar. It will last us a really long time!!!
It;s great/ I have a blue Weim. Harper and he's 11. Looks good on him & I love it!!!! So does he. TY!!!!!!
I love the distinct blue color of this collar and and softness of the leather. We have a long haired German shepherd who's always had reactions to cheap metal clasps and his hair rubbed off or ripped off from flat collars. After reading some article on Google I decided to order this collar. It looks fantastic on him and it's so soft. He actually doesn't seem to mind his collar. We measured prior to ordering and it fits perfect! However, the collar is very soft and the metal buckle isn't very tight. Although we did just purchase the collar I do not recommend this for a strong dog who is rough on their collars. Also would not purchase this for a cat. The collar we received had a small indent where the buckle goes through the hole and the tag was off, so maybe this was someone's return. Our dog isn't rough on his collars and isn't allowed outside without someone so I don't worry about it falling off at this time.