TOP 10 DOG FACTS YOU DON'T KNOW
You think you know everything about your four-legged friend? In this article, we have gathered the most amazing facts about dogs:
- Fact 1. Scientists from the US say that approximately 10% of pets feel the onset of an epileptic fit in their owners. Signs: they start barking and fussing.
- Fact 2. Your dog is smarter than you think. It has the ability to track where you are looking, while he also uses this information when interacting with people.
- Fact 3. In ancient Egypt, when dog dies in a family, mourning was announced. All family members shaved their heads, and did not touch food for a long time.
- Fact 4. Sweat glands in dogs are found on the tip of the nose and on the pads of paws.
- Fact 5. Dogs can smile. According to vet scientist John Bradshaw, your puppy with a smile can show that it needs attention and love. And this is not a sign that it is happy. Therefore, hug and please your pet, even with such little things as buying a new personalized collar or a bright muzzle.
Leather set for dog
- Fact 6. The dog can only worry about being scolded. It doesn't feel guilty.
- Fact 7. Your pet's nose is absolutely unique. Its copy is not found in the whole world.
- Fact 8. Dogs have the ability to hear ultrasound.
- Fact 9. If your dog suddenly becomes a star of Hollywood movies, then you do not have to sign the contract. It will do it itself with the help of its paw and it will be legally correct.
- Fact 10. Have you noticed strange behavior when it rains? In fact, dogs do not like rain, the sound of raindrops is harmful to their hearing.